REDUCE UNINSURED RATE
Many of our friends and neighbors can’t see a doctor, get treatment for a chronic illness, or even fill a prescription. When Oklahoma expands Medicaid, more than 200,000 uninsured Oklahomans will get the health care they need.
IMPROVE HEALTH OUTCOMES
Other states’ experiences show the power of Medicaid expansion: the uninsured rate drops, more people get needed screenings and treatment, health outcomes improve, and people even find it easier to get and keep a job.
Take Action! Write to your legislators today
Lawmakers have said that this is a priority for them – but they need to hear from you. Whether it’s for you, a family member, or just someone you know, everyone has a story, and you can help by telling yours.Contact Legislators
United for a healthier Oklahoma.
• American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, Inc.
• American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, OK Section
• American Heart Association
• American Lung Association
• ASP Cares Pharmacy
• Family & Children’s Services
• Fellowship Congregational UCC Church
• Grand Lake Mental Health Center
• Indivisible Stillwater
• Mental Health Association Oklahoma
• Metriarch Collaborative
• National Multiple Sclerosis Society
• Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians
• Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
• Oklahoma Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
• Oklahoma Policy Institute
• Oklahoma Women’s Coalition
• Potts Family Foundation
• Take Control Initiative
• The Arc of Oklahoma
• The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• Together Oklahoma
Medicaid Expansion Enrollment Guide & Video: How to Apply for SoonerCare
About 1 in 4 Oklahomans of all ages is on a SoonerCare program. You are not alone. Read our press release to learn more.View Enrollment Guide VideoDownload Enrollment GuideDownload Enrollment Guide in Spanish
Connecting to Health Care: Ins & Outs of Enrolling for Medicaid Expansion
Learn how you or your organization can help connect Oklahomans to health care.
See & download presentation slides.
Medicaid and a Healthier Oklahoma
Learn about Medicaid expansion in the state and what it means for the Oklahomans who will get coverage as a result.Watch on YouTube
Sign up to receive updates!
Subscribe to receive policy updates on Medicaid and health care in Oklahoma.Sign Up